Just got a visit...AT WORK.

by tan 2 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

A dear dear sister was in the neighborhood. The only thing that really stood out in her visit was her explanation for the recent meeting changes. She's been told that due to "gas" prices the brothers thought it best to consolidate meetings so that more emphasis could be put into the field ministry.

She look confused as she was telling me this information. Poor thing....it sounded like a poor excuse of a lie.

The rank and file really believe this s*** too.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    She's been told that due to "gas" prices the brothers thought it best to consolidate meetings so that more emphasis could be put into the field ministry.

this is absurd. The letter mentioned gas prices but in such a way that it was a side issue, as if it was an auxilary benefit to making this change but not the reason for doing so.

For JW's to absent mindedley parrot the "gas prices" reasoning for cancelling the BS is an inexcusable level of ignorance!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can't believe the witlesses actually fell for the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's lies about gas prices. They didn't do anything of the sort in Europe when gas was more than $5 a gallon and our gas prices were about a dollar.

I am curious to see their reactions a few months later when the Kingdumb Misery hounds people to "use this time wisely" by going out in field circus. That will blow the lid off the scam, because it will be blatantly obvious that they didn't give a fxxx (it wastes more gas to be out in field circus than just to go to a boasting session). I bet the witlesses are still going to fall for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit