Studying harder than ever

by JimmyPage 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

When I was growing up in the Cult of the Borg I studied hard and made "spiritual progress" quickly. But after finding the reality of the Society's promises unfulfilling I stopped studying and was rather proud of what the WT called "the permafrost of the brain". In the past year I have studied my religious upbringing harder than ever, but in a completely different way. My eyes are wide open and are growing more open by the day. I devour this message board, sites like jwfacts, and information from people like Rick Ross and Steve Hassan. Were the rest of you just as gung-ho when you started coming out of the fog of mind control?

• ninja
    ninja

I still am mate.......take the fight to them

• zeroday
    zeroday

When I was on the inside I would NEVER consider visiting so called apostate sites on the internet...then I left and was astounded how much information was out there...truely shocked...I understand why the WTS is so frightened of the internet...

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Very much so. You don't want to see how many books I bought when I first came out!

• peter-john
    peter-john

A little material for hard study :

http://putinthesickle.blogspot.com/

the same is the song of Moses Deut.31:19,21 / 32:1-43.

p-j

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet they wish I would have studied the Washtowel and Asleep! while I was in half as much as I study these apostate web sites. And they wish I would spend half as much time and energy out in field circus as I spend posting on these boards.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Man, I study so much that I wear a T Shirt...

[1914thegenerationthatranoutoftime.jpg]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit