According to Knowledge

by Satanus 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt likes to quote paul about dealing w women according to knowledge. That's a hoot. Where/how does a dub man/boy get his knowledge about women, and how to deal w them?

S

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Intensive study with JW females is what some JW boys secretly do on the quiet!

Later they become forgiven and aspire to elder status with all the experience they gain!

Ones who follow WT party line ethics will be troubled humans for life!

The book of life is life itself.

Those who taste its fruit will tell you this!

Effectively the WT get the living to act dead for as long as possible!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

What I know about women I did not learn from any washtowel or asleep magazine. I learned it by observing how my dad dealt with the women in his life. My mom, and his sisters, and finally my sissy. So, when I went into relationships I knew how to tread lightly and be considerate of a woman's tender feelings and varying degrees of mood swings, depending on the time of day or what she thinks I said or did.

• Satanus
    Satanus

There was/is no accepted way for a young jw man to get this 'knowledge' within the wt, except through experience, mostly on the sly. No articles, except for the headship crap. Heck, even outside the wt, there is little in the way of societal tradition for learning this. The socalled pickup artist community gets into it. But, it is considered politically incorrect.

S

• Honesty
    Honesty

I learned from some of the more 'liberal' sisters, single and married ones.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

And where are the girls/women supposed to get their knowledge on how to treat men. Hell, I have got so much to learn, I need a full time tutore.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Where/how does a dub man/boy get his knowledge about women, and how to deal w them?

From the "Young People Ask" articles of course!! Where else would he get it?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Loubelle

Hmmm, yes, jw girls are in the same boat.

FFM

Haha. Good one. I think most young jws start to aquire their knowledge of women in playboy mag ;)

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit