WTBS/UN - SO WHAT AND WHO CARES?

by beroea 1 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

WTBS/UN – SO WHAT AND WHO CARES?

The big story on this board is unquestionable the scandal about JW in bed with UN since 1991. But only a few take notice outside this board. It really doesn’t have the attention of the press in general and never will. With this boards eyes, it’s really a BIG STORY but looking at it with public eyes it’s nothing.

Try to face it logical. Only a few on this board look at UN as the Beast in the Revelation. To use that comparison is plain stupid and nonsense. It’s typical for the “prophet” in Brooklyn. For me and other UN does a lot of good thing for the world and I personal support that and look at UN as an authority we as Christians must respect according to Romans 13:1.

So personal I don’t see anything wrong with supporting some at the UN activities. I think that’s the reason why this “big story” isn’t a big story in public. In the public UN is “a good guy” so if some support them it’s positive - not negative.

As an inside JW view the case is big. It tells a lot about the Borg following it’s own sometimes hidden and secret rules and demand something very different and more of it’s followers. But that’s often seen in close “sects” communities.

So this big story isn’t going to harm the JW in public - only inside. The facts is that only a very few know anything about it and the Borg will succeed in telling the story about “we didn’t know” or it was only a “library card” to the very few asking. The mechanism that JW never talks negative about the BORG will play its role and only in a very few “dark and private” rooms it will play a role.

That’s just my opinion and judgement about the final outcome of this “BIG STORY”. If you have other opinion (maybe more optimism) tell why and state the reason for this view.

Beroea
    A voice from Europe

• mikepence
    mikepence

This story has already helped some people close to me to get out. This story is the borg caught with its pants down, committing spiritual adultery, by their own standards.

Sure, the gen pop knows that JW's are a crackpot religion. To those who believe though, this provides an invaluable tool: a clear, simple example of them compromising their own principals.

Tempest in a teapot? Sure, but it is OUR teapot. :)

XJW User Submitted News & Views at http://xjwnews.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit