Proclaimers Book--by request!

by Atlantis 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Proclaimers Book by request! Request from researcher: Could you re-up the Proclaimer's Book? I'm currently 'studying' with an elder's wife and while I own the book an electronic copy such as the one you pointed out in February would be absolutely wonderful! I know there were some others looking for it too who would greatly appreciate it too! **************************************************************** My comments: I will post a download link for you in about one hour! N. **************************************************************** Click the download link by the red arrow at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6lif6 N.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis, for this. This is a hard book to come by these days.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Funny thing about the proclaimers book it just about a word for word copy of the Aids book with out the socalled apostate words of Franze and cohorts...what joke considering the Aid book was approved by the GOD approved Governing Body when it was released in the 70's...

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Zeroday:

Thank you!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Wow! Good job!

Kwin

• studier
    studier

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I can't say that enthusiastically enough via online reply! studier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit