Senior al Qaeda Official Killed

by dubla 6 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

for anyone following the events in afghanistan, a link to the most recent news >>> http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/11/16/gen.war.against.terror/index.html

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Good. Can we put him on public display and let him rot in the village square?

• AMarie
    AMarie

Thanks for the link, Dubla. I've been trying to keep up on this ordeal as much as possible.

Yesterday, I read in the Columbus Dispatch that Taliban officials that have been captured by American forces are being "interviewed" on the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden....How much more vague can they possibly be. I think it is a polite way to say that the Taliban officials are undergoing some serious torture by American forces. But that's just my speculations.

AMarie

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Good...

He's with Allah now. Wonder what Allah's first words were to him?

"Welcome my son", or "You murdering dog"?

Sunny

Hey dubla...you still going at it with YaKnow?

• dubla
    dubla

cali-

yeah, if you can call it that. ive still been pointing out how yk's prediction was all wet, and that he's lost his "little wager".....but getting yk to admit error is like trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip.......its just not going to happen.

aa

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'm hoping that him and Judge Rutherford are roomies down in the basement.

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Dubla,

Glad you are keeping YK on his toes.

Haven't seen him for a while...perhaps the little "welcher" is resting after his battle with you.

Don't mean to hijack your thread. Thanks for the link.

See ya,

Sunny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit