Ello ello

by Terrible_Trygon 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Terrible_Trygon
    Terrible_Trygon

Trygon is back, but not for too long. I have come here to apologise for just leaving and not returning. Tis was most un-gentlemanistic. Well to explain my disappearance. I think I can sum it up with tolerance and ascension from n00bhood. I am a totally happy Anglican member of the Church of England and have vowed not to be as hypocritical as I used to be. I asked for respect and I gave none in the past and now I follow a simple Bible passage. Matthew 7:12: "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you". And that is what I did. This forum represented the very thing I did not want to get into so I just didn't come back. But finally, months later, I just remembered by sudden leave after I was cleaning my favourites out and came across you dudes and dudettes. So I will stick around and speak friendly for a bit, lurk a lot, but I will be avoiding all Jehovah's Witness, anti-theist, anti-atheist or theist V atheist topic. I come here seeking no argument, just to catch up on how you peeps and peepettes have been in my absence. I do miss the heat of the discussions you guys and gals had for often they were between strong atheists and strong JWs which always meant they were quite amusing. And OBVES. ZOMG I miss that guy. After a browse a about I haven't seen any of his topics. He ain't gone is he? I miss his long theories. I even used one of his works when it was called upon for me to write a short piece on 'Maths Debating' since me and me mates used the group name 'The Maths Debaters' on this Business online game thing we were doing called Student Investor, and we were owned by the admins for our name. Oddly enough my business teacher did not seem to care and asked us for the essays as a joke. My mates were not amused since they had put effort into it, but I was. I was all like 'HAR HAR HAR!'. Well enough of me, how have you been whilst I was away?

• penny2
    penny2

Trygon, everything is ticking along here nicely. Good to hear you are well and finding your path in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit