new studies in the scriptures vol 1 1904 at google books

by bereanbiblestudent 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

A new version of Studies in the scriptures volume 1 is available online for download at Google books it is the 1904 1.298.000 edition with the booklet A Critisism of Millenial Hopes Examined (starts on page 350 of the pdf)

http://books.google.com/books?id=la0OAAAAIAAJ&dq=inpublisher:%22Watch+Tower+Bible+%26+Tract+Society%22&lr=&num=100&as_brr=0&pgis=1

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Man, what a yawnfest. Does anyone besides the Bible Students still follow ol CTR? I mean...c'mon...the guys been dead since Halloween 1912 or something.

Once I saw the old newsreel of him explaining how the passages of the Great Pyramid of Geza some how add up to 1914 AD he lost all credability to me. Then, once I started researching him and how he "borrowed" his beliefs from the Second Adventists and SDA's I knew he was just another false prophet with good intentions. Yeah, I think he had good intentions...and is probably right about the Trinity, hellfire, etc. I mean, he celebrated the holidays and b-days, so he mustn't have been a total party crasher.

-Wing Commander

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

This says 1904 and studies in the scriptures 1 with 1.298.00 printed copies but there is also millennial dawn 1905 volume 1 with 1.546.000 printed copies available for download at google books. The name was changed and so was the intro page of the first chapter only the old version was printed after the new version.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I haven't used google books. I can't find where to download the PDF. Am I blind or stupid? Maybe.

Help?

• yknot
    yknot

Thank Berean....

Missing....

The pdf download button is under Studies in the Sciptures pic.

Read this book
    Download PDF

If you are still having trouble....... here is a sendspace link http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ulzkt

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Due to copyright reasons Google does not check in a lot of Countries, they leave the download button away in Countries they have not checked. In this case use the Sendspace link provided by yknot. Otherwise use a proxyserver based in the United States. Like ballin proxy or nntimeproxy.

• Aleman
    Aleman

I've never seen this book before, it will be the next one I read when I get the time.

-Aleman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit