Toilet cleaners needed.

by Free 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Free
    Free

Anyone ever get the privilege of cleaning toilets at the district conventions ? I can't believe they called it a privilege. In the heat, In a suit and on your lunch or after the show. My whole cong. would run like hell besides a few die hards who would remind everybody about it. When I was new I got the privilege but never again, guess I lost the spirit.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Been there, done that. Never again.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Fun times.....fun times.

- Wing Commander

• Casper
    Casper
    Anyone ever get the privilege of cleaning toilets at the district conventions ?

Nope, did it many times at the Hall, but never at the DC.

My Hall, and family always had the privilege of being expected to arrive (with young child and infant) at the DC at 3:00 a.m. to work in food service. When that was done away with, we were there to "Sweep"...

Cas

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Thankfully that was one "privilege" I never got. Fact is, if they tried to give me that "privilege", chances are I would treat it with about as much dignity and respect as I did the last talk I was supposed to have given. (That is, I wouldn't show up.) And I would go out and bring my Ouija board and as many demons as I could round up.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

That STINKS!

Yea many times. I used to feel sorry for the sissy's who had to wait in much longer lines, so I would close off my bathroom and allow sisters in for 30-40 minutes. I got chewed out several times but I did it anyways. How can you expect women and girls to stand around like that when only a few bros would pass in and out of the can periodically? Cruel Jackholes!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit