I have seen the following traffic infractions performed regularly while out in field circus (and not stupid mistakes, either):
(1) People driving at speeds of around 10 MPH, looking for a house number instead of paying attention to the road. This includes looking at territory maps and not at home slips while driving.
(2) Talking on cell phones while driving.
(3) Speeds in excess of 45 MPH in city streets, where the speed limit is only 30.
(4) Speeds below 40 MPH on the expressway. The speed limit was 55, and there was nothing that could have prevented them from maintaining at least 40 MPH. The minimum speed on the expressways was 40, except with flashers going, in slow traffic, or in hazardous weather.
(5) Illegal parking. Includes getting out of the car without checking for traffic on the traffic side.
(6) No seat belts on. I have often been the one to "hound" about that, since wearing a seat belt is the law for front passengers. This also includes not having working seat belts in the rear.
(7) Being generally reckless. I have seen a driver that would normally screech from 0 to about 30, including when it is not safe (for ice and snow).
(8) Not clearing all the snow off the vehicle before driving. I have seen them out in field circus with snow still on the tops, and obscuring the lights on the vehicles.
Notice that these were not simple mistakes (we all do stupid things at times). I have also heard the following counsel from the platform:
"We know that the speed limit is 55. We like to drive at 65. So, let's compromise and do 60. No, we do not compromise. We do 55." Then, they are back doing 65 and 70 (and sometimes more) on the way back home.
A couple of other things I have seen was a "brother" doing 80 on a 55. This didn't cause a problem until he hesitated to get off at the exit and would not just go straight through. We ended up on the grass, short of hitting the barrels at that exit. I "hounded" him that, if you are going to drive 80, you need to think ahead at 80. And I have seen this brother hit a "sister" in the foot with his tire, and not even apologize. That was out of the Kingdumb Hell parking lot.
And that doesn't even include the DWIs and driving while extremely tired incidents that regularly go on among the witlesses.