Deep Question

by THE_CHOSEN_ONE 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

Jesus with his sacrifed dead fulifies Jehovah's plan and destroys Satan 's plan.Why Satan has permit Izraelis to kill Jesus, for example if I have been on Satan 's place I will do this The Izraelis Ponti Pilat the Rome soldiers who were whipped and impaled Jesus were under my command I will simple order them to bow to Jesus and on Roman senat I will order to make Jesus Roman EMPIRE KING instead Cezar and with that Satan will outwitted Jehova or tricked Jehova 's plan.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome.

Leaving details aside, the basic answer in some early forms of the basic Christian narrative is that "victory" required fooling the enemy, hence incognito.

Cf. 1 Corinthians 2:7f: "But we speak God's wisdom, secret and hidden, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

You like to say that imperfect man is smarter than Satan?

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I think this video will be helpful to you, THE_CHOSEN_ONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_1RFAcjMU

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

This is actually something that I wondered about when I was a Witness. Unless Satan was incredibly stupid, he would have realised he was playing into Jehovah's hands.

Ah well. I guess delusions of grandeur tend to stop you thinking clearly. Never mind Satan, old chap - at least you've got a good while left to play as Armageddon doesn't seem to be coming any time soon.

LOL @ Sunday Hereos!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    You like to say that imperfect man is smarter than Satan?

First, please notice that "Satan" plays no role in the version of the "plot" I pointed to. "The rulers of this age" which are fooled into crucifying the "Lord of Glory" by hidden divine Wisdom are a rather different notion.

Second, I don't see how "imperfect man" comes into the picture. Please explain.

• real one
    real one

God controls everything. Satan has limited powers. Don't think Satan didn't want to stop this event. I believe he is smart but he cannot go beyond what God allows. Like Jesus told Pilate you can only do what my Father allows.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I always wondered if the plan was a lot deeper than our traditional reading. What if the atonement is also about redeeming Satan and his followers.

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

Actually I know the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit