Memorial Attendance 2008

by oneairhead 9 Replies latest jw friends

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

The memorial attendance was announced for 2008 by the DO at thisweekends CA but i did not catch it as i was texting another fader who was there.

Did anybody else get it.

One thing that i did note was that there was no comment of it being more than last year or a peak attendance.

I would like to know what last year was as compared to this year.

I know the attendance was less in our area than last year.

One

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I seem to remember 17,000,000 ish... But someone probably has better numbers.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I guess I should have clarified that this particular CO was speaking of the US only. I think he said something like 2.25 million but I would like an accurate number.

One

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm interested if the number of partakers will show much of a shift, now that it's OK for everyone to be anointed!

S4

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

2,25 million in the US? That would mean a considerable decline of 100,000 or 5% compared to last year. Could anyone confirm this?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    2,25 million in the US? That would mean a considerable decline of 100,000 or 5% compared to last year.

Good. After all that time and gas wasted on the Waste of Paper Distribution Campaign (that did not get finished, after all that), I love seeing the attendance down. I hope it is down as much as possible--I would like to see the attendance down 99.99% or more after all those wastes of paper.

And next time, I hope 99.9999% of the houses do not receive their wastes of paper.

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

I know because it was mentioned in a Circuit Assembly here in Germany, that we in Germany had 41 more partakers than last year. So I guess the number of partakers is DEFINITELY going up. vivalavida

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Does anybody have the true number in the US?

One

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I wasn't listening... I was busy texting.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

logic&reasoning

Yes and i busy texting you!

One

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit