What happens to the numbered 'talks' then?

by carla 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

I'm always confused about the 'talks' you guys are always talking about. Will there still be #4's and so on after the new arrangement? just shorter? Aren't some pretty short already?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I guess we will have to find out later this year when they release the 2009 Thecoratic School Schedule in the KM.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The male JW's had better start campaigning for MS or elder status so they will not be viewed as 'weak ones' when January rolls around and they don't have a part on the TMS.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

They will definitely shorten or dump some of the meeting parts because 1.45 hrs is just way too long on weeknite, especially for young families. It's ridiculous. They will cut it down to 1.5 hours in due course. I think they will dump the silly no.2 'talk' (reading) on the Theocraptic Misery Stool and shorten one or two of the Serve Us Meeting parts.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I think they'll cut out the sisters talks. I can't wait to find out.

Probably cut out the speech counsel point talk too. It's new and isn't that great anyway. I think it would be tough to shorten a 5 minute talk - they'll delete some of them instead.

For the SM, they can just shorten everyone's parts some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit