Thanks everyone for your support!

by mind my own 1 Replies latest jw friends

• mind my own
    mind my own

I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate all of you. Even though I haven't officially met any of you, I feel so close to everyone on here and you are all dear to me.

It's so nice to come home and be able to read this forum and "catch up" with everyone. You have been such a source of support and encouragement to me this past year (almost) and I want you all to know.

I love everything about this forum, I have learned so much! I love the fact that I can stay up to date with what is happening in the borg. in the event I ever need to defend myself. This is my only way of finding out what is going on as I don't have anyone else I can find this stuff out from.

It's just a matter of time before I have a conversation with my brother (maybe even my mom) and I need to be equipped with the info he deserves to know. I am certain he hasn't a clue about the child molestation cases and/or the UN...just to name a few.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, and I hope you are all having a great night!

MMO

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I am glad I matter somewhere! And thanks for being here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit