Weird coincidence.

by Anti-Christ 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I don't believe in fate or astrology and stuff like that but once in a wile weird things do append.

I will explain. I speak french and English, I have Scottish, English, native American and french blood. I'm into martial arts and I love Asian culture especially Japanese, I would love to learn how to speak Japanese. I also love reptiles.

Well a few weeks ago I'm in Montreal with my wife and she wants to go into a Native art gallery/store to by a few things, I did not really feel like it because I have seen most of them in Montreal I find there are all the same but she tells me that this one is very very nice. So I decide to go in. I'm looking around and I overhear a conversation between two costumers and the store/art gallery owner so I kind of slide myself into the conversation. I start talking with one of the customer and he his half Algonquin, speaks French, English and is learning Japanese, he is into martial art and is starting a reptile vivarium company. We say goodbye and later on in the day we meet again so we exchange phone numbers. I just called him today, and I found out that our birth days are a day apart. Weird.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Yeah, I know what you mean.

It's that kind of stuff that keeps me from going all the way to the 100% atheist end of the spectrum. I remain stuck at about 98.5% so I call myself an agonostic.

There is definitely something going on in some other space/time dimension that we don't fully understand.

Cool story. Thanks.

Cheers,

Alex

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Cool! you could find out where he's taking Japanese, and get together. Might make a new friend, you've definitely

have a lot of same interests.

lol

hope4others

Here's my inherited bearded red dragon, he's really big now.

• journey-on
    journey-on

There are coincidences and then there are COINCIDENCES!

I think this may be one you need to pay attention to. Chance events that occur at just the

right moment and bring people into our lives at just the right time can suddenly send our

lives in a whole new and vital direction. Each life is about a personal spiritual unfolding and

when we become consciously aware of these "communications", when we "see" and "hear"

with a newfound intuitiveness, we transcend the mundane and are able to perceive a deeper

level to our lives. ...........Journey-on

• Satanus
    Satanus

This kind of stuff is easily explained without bringing a god into it. The communal human subconscious could easily account for it. It's a nexus through which we are all connected, subconsciously. Deals, negotiations and arrangements are constantly being made on this level. They are affected by our intentions/focii, and their strengths and endurances.

S

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Thanks for the replies. I tried to reply earlier but I was at a friends place and I was not able to post for some reason.

Hope4 that's a cool dragon, I have a water dragon myself, she very affectionate for a reptile.

Alpaca, Journey-on and Satanus, interesting thoughts. I do think there are other explanations then god or the supernatural.

The communal human subconscious could easily account for it.

I have thought of this. It's still weird and very cool when things like this append.

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit