Remember as a kid, every week you wanted to be something else?

by Hope4Others 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Well silly me thought of all the dumb ideas I had when i was a kid & teenager here a just 3 of them.

Oh, the dreams we have!

1. When I was grade 1, maybe 6 we had a house fire and lost everything, I was given this doll by another girl, it was the nicest thing

anyone could do. It was a beautiful Barbie dressed as an Airline Stewardess. I wanted to be one for a long time.

2. I wanted to be an artist, although this one could of panned out. I loved pencil and water colors, I had been offered a scholarship to further this

adventure, some guy came and talked to my parents one day I was 16, my dad asked me if this was something I would really like to do? In my heart it was yes,

by out of my mouth came..."Well dad you know how these things go, it just costs and costs to keep going maybe I'll wait till I'm older." I couldn't ask for this.

3. Move along to 18, I really wanted to be an ......................................................................................................................................Electrician. I love wiring stuff,

I helped my dad re-wire a bar one time. It was really enjoyable the father /daughter time we spent. I learned a lot that summer.

Needless to say I am none of the above.

Cheers!

Hope4others

• ninja
    ninja

I just superglued action man boots on to pigeons feet

• dinah
    dinah

Ninja, stoppit, I'm spraying beer. (through my *&^% nose)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Ninja,

I just superglued action man boots on to pigeons feet Men’s Superhero Boots - RedBatman Forever Costume

Why does that not somehow surprise me! I bet you were a handful as a kid.

lol hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit