If BS info is true - POs failed the test

by grassyknoll07 5 Replies latest jw friends

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

Why would the FDS only send this notice to POs? Sounds like a loyalty test -- which they failed. Maybe there is some truth to the jan 13 rumor (PO position to be eliminated).

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yes but if they can't trust the P.O's who can they trust?!

I don't know about all this. How if the field service going to work? I think the groups will still exist for field service and oversight purposes, just not the book study.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am still going to blow them off. I let my answering machine get the hounders' calls before, I will let it get them now. And I am still not going to any of the boasting sessions--I can get all the important updates right here.

And, no Brother Hounder, I am NOT going out in field circus every Tuesday or Thursday evening in lieu of the book study!

• metatron
    metatron

I don't see how they can eliminate the P.O. position. If they did, nothing would get done. Years ago, the rotating chairmanship idea was a

disaster in local congregations.

metatron

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember years ago there was a push in our hall for evening witnessing. It last about a month and it fizzled out. Was that nationwide?

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Maybe there is some truth to the jan 13 rumor (PO position to be eliminated).

I would think this might be a very strong possiblity. Even though POs are not ordained ministers, they

technically hold the position as pastor, minister, reverend of the congregation. I would imagine many

lawsuits out there have by their very nature pulled many a PO into court as the responsible party. Perhaps

more and more POs are refusing the position because of lawsuits or the WTS wants to remove this vulnerability.

As we all know, some of these POs are not the brightest bulb in the box.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit