Book Study Annihilation Countdown Calendar - Anyone up for making one?

by Meeting Junkie No More 2 Replies latest social family

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Anyone understand why this announcement is being made eight (8) months before it actually takes effect? If I was still 'active' I'd figure, hell, why not forget about attending immediately. Can you imagine the morale as the dubs shuffle off to the remaining 32 book studies in living memory? Could we get a Book Study Annihilation Countdown Calendar made, where you mark off the weeks until the bitter end?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Book Study is not being annihilated - just shortened and added to the SM/TMS.

And does anyone know for certain they are not doing this for another 8 months? Why couldn't it happen sooner?

Has all the speculation now become fact?

S4

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Seeker 4 - thanks for clearing that up. Don't know why I thought it was being eliminated...just got carried away with the euphoria of one less meeting I guess...although now that I think of it, they could be doing it piecemeal, and announce on January 1, 2009 that eight (8) months hence, in AUTUMN of 2009 (memories of AUTUMN, 1914 anyone?), there will be no more book study. With people's memories being so short, they could be doing things this way so that the shock on the oldtimers is not too great. Just rambling, creatively speculating.... who knows what these guys have up their sleeve?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit