The "Chicago" Murder & regional p...

by hillbilly 0 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Any body in the "Windy city" have time to get transcripts of the arraingments, indictments, and other court transcripts?
    Now that Brown has started the "spin" on the PR front, this documentation can be of use in tearing down the web.

If this case holds true to "pedophile" cases performance in the past, testimony will be given about the accused's character, etc. Congregation members and elders will be called to verifiy practices and doctrinal veiws. Members will try to throw the best light on the subject- theo warfare style. The public can smell a rat boys and girls, this one is a big rat.

This forum is an avenue to spread truth. The Media will not make this case common in all markets unless we make and issue of it.
    I live 300 miles from Chicago and the story was'nt picked off of the wire by our local paper. The ped stuff in NH got page 12 after the convictions. If this gets pushed hard it will go to "60 Minutes" or " Dateline".

What did the elders know and when did they know it? Why did'nt they protect those kids? Cook County takes kids from less abusive situations daily cause people in the know care. The local JW leadership must not care or that baby would be alive today.

How does somebody beat 5 kids regularly with out the elders knowing? Hell, they're worried and first too know if a couple of kids "make out " a little. They hunt you like a dog if you catch their wrong dates and ask for a "recount" out loud.

We know why- does John Q Public? The WT needs to account to our neighbors on this one. If the rank and file got hammered on this at every doorstep this weekend it would be a blessing. John Q just needs the story in every media market to draw his own conclusion about the "good news" deliverd to his porch.

They know if you talked to a DF'ed cousin or something-yet- ignorant of systematic beatings.---spare me! Just the sheperds I'd leave my sheep with.
    As a policy they can't claim to have the clergy's protection to confidence of confessions (they aint Clergy, remember)

This CHILD SHALL NOT DIE IN VAIN! Lets Kick this one hard folks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit