Accept Jehovahs Noise?

by R.Crusoe 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

WT unhappiness wrapped around your head!

Filled with depression and study of dread,

Take it, hold fast for it is fine,

Ruins this life and treats you like slime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AugWiDv17Yg&NR=1

Should you stay or should you go?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Jehovahs NOISE:

is all the thought that will never stop going around your head!

It is planted by the WTBTS and Elders!

Do you accept it?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Ultimately, I decided not to pay any more attention to those Washtowels. I still remember the Washtowel article that lowered the boom on fornication and marrying outside the cancer, creating additional (unnecessary) barriers between me and the opposite sex. (I think it was AlphaOmega that posted the link to that Washtowel, and I downloaded the articles into my computer and wrote up an article to throw it back at the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery Corporation.

No longer am I going to accept counsel from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. "Brother" Losch seems to be full of crap, and he is a master at making it look like the truth, and that he knows more about it than he actually does. To compare, the "secret society" the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger bashed actually showed me more about the truth on this than Losch. In fact, I now know more about the Bible's true message (and the inconsistencies about value destruction that God always seems to glorify), and about Jesus' true message, than the whole Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger put together. And the "secret society" is not even a religious organization!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit