Was I that lame???

by sparrow 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparrow
    sparrow

I've been looking around on youtube lately and found the lamest crap from witnesses and wonder if I was ever that bad???? I must have been - I believed it. The comments are even worse than the video posted!!! Am I alone in this? Example below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3JOTR5z9E&NR=1

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I made a few arrangements for classical guitar. (I play bass mainly)

It is hard when you are trying to express yourself within the confines of
    that lame construct. He is doing his best. hahaha

• dinah
    dinah

Hey sparrow!

• sparrow
    sparrow

ok, it's getting worse. You gotta see this...omg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee1aH87H5s8

(hey dinah! )

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I did the same stuff. Never recorded it though

Now those damn songs gonna be in my head all day

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think most of us were, at least while we were in the cancer. No matter how stupid they look now, it was all that made sense then.

In fact, it was like that because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger intentionally set up the littera-trash so it appeared right. They altered the Bible. The Washtowel articles always have severe logical faults, with the specious promise of living forever dangled out to those who believe. And their damnation of anyone that disagreed with the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Complete with suit and tie. NICE!

I remember a guy who made a bunch of recordings of himself playing Kingdom Melodies with a "Rock and Roll" twist. He was reamed out by the elders because we all know "Heavy Metal Guitar" is from the devil.

Poor guy... he probably thought he was bridging the gap, but all of the young guys made fun of him, and he was scolded by the elders.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Now those damn songs gonna be in my head all day

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yes, it did get worse, It is surprising to me that anyone would post something as this, secondly it

is more shocking that there are many more listed as related.

alt

hope4others

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Oh my goodness that was bloody hilarious.. I feel sorta bad about how hard I laughed at that poor guy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit