I am moving away.

by orangefatcat 7 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes it has finally come to pass, I am moving this Sunday afternoon. It is a dream come true. I never thought the day would arrive but now it is a reality.

I will be moving just a short distance from my present address and will have care for my health and medications, meal preperation and house keeping and laundry. I must admitt I am looking forward to this long awaited move.

If any of you desire to have my new address and phone number (the same) feel free to contact me. or Private Message me and I will give all the particulars.

Most of the people helping me to move are friends from my own parish. and my friends. It shouldn't take to long as most of my belongs are in boxes. I haven't got really an furniture to speak of but I will deal with that another day. Just moving in is what I have longed for.

My orangefatcat Rufus is feeling like something is going on around here. He is having a grand time pouncing from box to box and has knocked several over. I hope nothing has broken as a result.

Well this is my news and after I am settled in I will be spending more time here in my wonderful forum JWD. Just can't live with out it.

I can't believe how many years I have been posting here but it is now quite a few years. I have made wonderful friends and seen some go and some return. I look forward to some juicy news about the WTS.

Keep well all and blessings to all of you

all my love Orangefatcat.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm so happy you finally got the place you wanted! Wonderful new OFC!

BB

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will call you tomorrow Terry. Sue my daughter is having an operation at 10.30.... for the removaal of a lump in her breast. So prayers please. Glad a dream of yours has come true....I will call about 11.00

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

glad to hear that you are going to be moving someplace that will be easier for you..

My orangefatcat Rufus is feeling like something is going on around here

Is Rufus going to be able to move with you? I sure hope so... I just got a kittten back in January, and now I dont know what I would do without her...she makes me smile and laugh everyday...

hope the move goes well.....

Snakes ()

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you!

changeling

• imissmaine
    imissmaine

Sounds like a good move OFC! Good luck!

• Casper
    Casper

So Happy for you.... there's nothing like a long awaited dream come true....

Good thoughts and support sent your way, Mouthy...!!

Cas

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good thoughts and support sent your way, Mouthy...!!

Thanks alot Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit