Russell and the illuminati

by raindog 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• raindog
    raindog

I recently came across some articles that show a link to the Illuminati, Rothchilds, and Charles Russell. Is there any truth to this story? I am sure he has a connection to the masons but how far does it go? One of the sources that printed the Russell-illuminati link also writes that aliens are going to take over the earth. So, not alot of credibility there. Any links to verified information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

Do people seriously believe in the Illuminati? I mean I read a book about them but it was fiction. I can never figure out if people take it actually believe in it or not. It seems like something that is so unprovable. The only evidence is usually heresay or secret meeting of powerful men. idk it's weird.

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

I'll send some links when I'm at my usual computer but Russell is one of the names in the 13 blood lines of the Illumanti.

You can look up Fritz Springmeier.....he wrote a book called "the watchtower and the masons".

If you look up on Youtube...the Prophecy Club...there are a few good videos...about the Illumanti and religion.

Heck, just do some internet searches on Jehovah Witness and the Illumanti or masons and you'll find lots of interesting stuff.

• raindog
    raindog

The problem is not finding information but finding reliable information. Like I mentioned, there are websites that write about the connection but then they also write about aliens living among us. I am curious as to anyone on the board has done any research on this topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit