Please tell us where....

by littleblueuk 6 Replies latest jw friends

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Can someone tell us where they heard the news about the weekly studies being cancelled? I just talked to my mother who is a JW and she was like, well, I didn't hear that. I surely would have heard that before you. Of course she put this news down to the "apostates" but if I had a something to show here she'd be quite shocked.

I asked her if she would be really upset about it and she said she would be.

Thanks!!!!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe if we stick posters all over declaring this as fact, they will pull the idea so JWs have to keep going wasting Tuesdays away.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I asked her if she would be really upset about it and she said she would be.

She will need to get ready then, it will be announced April 27th. It is not suppose to be common knowledge yet. Just check out all the threads about the

big announcement, book study changes etc, etc. there are many on the go.

hope4others

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

There have been several threads on this in the past 24 hours.

Apparently the letter is 'sealed' and only the PO of each congregation is privy to it until just before Sunday's meeting (Apr 27th).

There is a little scepticism about the exact nature of the letter due in part to the fact that the first poster to disclose this info was a brand newbie (initial post = Revealing Secret Org Business).

Let the reader use discernment.

Dogpatch and Sir82 have solid, longtime insider connections. Each of them have posted on this subject. Personally, I have found their info to be very reliable.

btw - Welcome to JWD!! Nice to have you join us.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Thanks for that.

She was really taken aback when I suggested it. She said it was her favourite meeting, etc. For someone like her, who's been a JW since she was a kid, it's going to come as a shocker it it's true.

Maybe this will be the in I need to discuss my concerns about the Borg with her......

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oops! I see that you actually joined over a year ago.

We just don't hear from you too often, I guess.

-Aude.

• Honesty
    Honesty

This may be the hole in the dike for the Watchtower Society.

If your mother really starts thinking she become an ex-JW soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit