Remember the BIG announcement in Spring 2005?

by Younglove1999 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

it was made after the WT study -

the introduction to the NEW Organized book, no longer called the OM book, now the OD book?

perhaps I haven't dug deep enough but why is everyone so sure that this BIG announcement on Sunday is something more than just a revised book?

• caliber
    caliber

Good point it could be anything like this .

Caliber

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Because several on this board knew before the announcement was read that it WAS going to about changing the OM book. The secret wasn't so secret several days before hand. A lot of long timers here seem to have confirmed from their sources that this news is the real poo.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Call 845-306-1100

The brothers in the Service Department will be more than happy to help you with your questions about the Book Study.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

oh ok- :)

I just remember not having a clue about the BIG announcement several years back and being SO annoyed that it was just a book-

I should have come on here first!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Call 845-306-1100

The brothers in the Service Department will be more than happy to help you with your questions about the Book Study.

LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Let's start another thread on this. It seems to be the custom

• JH
    JH
    Let's start another thread on this. It seems to be the custom

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Though there is about a 95% chance of its being the alteration of the meeting structure (as so many threads that agree would suggest, there is a chance that it is something totally wimpy. It could be something like "We will be meeting for field circus after the boasting session". Get people to attend the boasting session, waste two hours of their time, and then hit them for field circus.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Another Big Announcement, toliet paper in all kingdumb halls will be switched from single ply discount sheet toliet paper, to recycled awakes and watchtowers, now you can wipe your holy hole with pride.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit