Send in a letter to the editor

by Tammie 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Tammie
    Tammie

I don't know if this has already been sugessted over here. If it has, then I appolige. But the news article involving the death of the little girl by her JW parents. Over at another webb site, we have been sending in e-mails to the news paper, informing them how abuse like that is common in several JW homes, at the KH, and assemblies. Here is the link to send in your letters. If enough of us do this. Hopefully it will force something to happen.
    [email protected]

• sf
    sf

Excellent suggestion! I too take these and other stories and info re: jws/ WTBTS to a collective list of reporters and investigative "parties" that I've networked for myself. You could say I'm "wired". I also take an exhaustive amount of time cutting and pasting much of what is on the internet re: WTBTS/ jws. At least the ones on the net cannot say they are not aware of many things they should not be; I've taken care of that. And will continue to do so.

Yesterday, I pasted this story, along w/ it's URLs in the yahoo chatroom. Their general reaction is that it's made up apostate lies. They even deny internet news and factual scanned documents that come straight from WTBTS headquarters; whether it's from the U.K. or U.S., they simply dismiss it emphatically. That's okay though. In due time, the nations shall know...

You're right also...the more physical ACTION in exposing EACH AND VERY thing re: this organization; no matter what "IT" is, the faster the "snowball" rolls to it's destination of impact. Thusly, the sooner people, and most importantly, THE CHILDREN, are released from "bondage". Not just within the WTBTS, but that it will be a wakeupcall to all the people re: all dangerous, life threatening cults and sects.

sKally, happy trails...wcrestnpeace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit