The greatest enemy of a False Prophet

by Honesty 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

is TIME.

TIMES proves whether one who predicts, conjects or prophesies is a False Prophet or not.

How many times does a false prophet have to be proved WRONG by TIME to be a False Prophet?

According to this, JUST ONCE DOES IT....

You may say to yourself, ‘How can we recognize a message the Lord has not spoken?’ When a prophet speaks in the Lord ’s name, and the message does not come true or is not fulfilled, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22

• ninja
    ninja

the biggest enemy of a false prophet is........an arsehole like me who knows the facts

• ninja
    ninja

and is ready to proclaim said facts

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm with you all the way, ninja.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    an arsehole like me

OK Ninja we're ready for all the facts, just make sure you don't eat any Mexican before your about to tell us.

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

Thank you!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Definitely, time will prove them wrong whether they are starting a cult or trying to mislead a few people. However, specious logic is another common thread. They usually use guilt and extreme fear to get people to believe things they are saying, and if you look carefully enough, most of it is hot air.

• oompa
    oompa

Funny Honesty...I did not think I would disagree with you on this one.....but.......unfortunately........people FORGET over TIME.....oompa

• greendawn
    greendawn

Time has proven them to be false prophets but even more it proved them to be of an overall very questionable character. Also their writings tend to be abandoned even by them as time passes. Today hardly any JWs bother reading the books of their earlier (false) prophets.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

the internet has only been popular for what, 12 years? thats the biggest threat to the WTS, and any other cult/high control group. people who would have NEVER left, are because of the truths on the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit