Hypocrisy at the Bookstudy

by DoomVoyager 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

At today's Corporate Book Study, some Anglican church was condemned as being TEH SATAN!!11 for holding stock in a company that published R-rated movies and sold cigarettes. I seem to recall reading something about the Washtowel Bible and Crap Slave-Holdery having bonds in a company that invested in cigarettes, among other things...

Info?

Also I don't suppose anyone else went to the bookstudy tonight... it was f-ing sickening, they condemn "Babylon the Great" for "harbouring pedophiles" and "meddling in politics" but in all of the instances they mentioned I thought of a circumstance where the Washtowel Bible and Crap Slave-Holdery is even worse. I couldn't stand it anymore, I went to the washroom for a bit to clear my mind.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I went to the washroom for a bit to clear my mind.

Did you have a good vomit too?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

The wbts is run by hyporitical turds.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Sick isn't it?

MMO

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here are some of the facts:

The Catholic church had a pedophile problem, which the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery corporation gleefully pointed out. And now they are making public apologies about the situation, coming clean in public about it and doing what they can to put a stop to it. The Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery, on the other hand, is steadfastly denying it. In fact, the legal department is doing what it can to silence the victims.

Other churches may have stock in companies that process tobacco and R-rated movies. They do not ban their members from using such products. And they make no secret about holding said stocks. The Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery gleefully points out this, but it is not too difficult to find proof that they hold stocks in Philip Morris (a well known tobacco company). And they ban the use of their product.

As for meddling with politics, I suppose they allow their members to vote or run for president. And the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery was a NGO member of the UN for a time, hiding such fact from the regular members (the churches make no pretense). Given the chance, I think they would not only meddle in politics, but seize the whole world and plunge it into the Second Dark Ages.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Philip Morris? How would one find out and prove this? Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit