Shocking Proof that the END IS NEAR!

by BONEZZ 9 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

The "World" is so corrupt that they are now "faking" wine...yeah, counterfeit wine! Is there no end to their evil ways? I'd bet the residents of Sodom & Gohmorrah didn't even think of that.

So I suppose I have to check and see if my Two-Buck Chuck is really One-Buck Chuck?

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/StockInvestingTrading/IsYourCabernetAFake.aspx?GT1=33011

Not really related but...didja ever wonder what kinda wine Jesus provided at that wedding?...Cheap stuff since he probably wasn't into "showy" wines... maybe something along the line of Mogan-David...they were probably around then and he'd want to support a fellow Jewish company, right? These are things you never got answers for with the WTBS.

-BONEZZ

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

It was probably Boones Farm Apple Wine

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

My guess was Jesus' own private label branded wine:

Messiah Mist

Savior Syrah

Magdalene Merlot

Asti Almighty

Holy Spirit Sangria

Crusifixtion Cabernet

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ms & Indo...lol...you guys are nutz...i love ya!
    -BONEZZ

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cabernet sauveur.

S

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Satanus...can u send me a bottle? I wish to be saved.

-BONEZZ

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Oh the indignity. . .being raped by lookalike wines!

Says me as I sip my 2004 Bynum Davis Zin.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, at least in the 70's and 80's they blatantly gave us crappy wines. Like champale.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

The "World" is so corrupt that they are now "faking" wine...yeah, counterfeit wine

Thank God I make my own from time to time! 12% alcohol great stuff I bottle and label it to, I could start my own bootlegging business.

haha

hope4others

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Champale...god I forgot about that...& Strawberry Hill...you see that's why we NEED the New System so we can all drink fine wine like the Faithful and Drunk Slave.

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit