Clinging to power or saving mankind?

by Philippus79 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Dear sons of Adam who are also sons of Abraham,

We have a warring as Paul said between our flesh and our spirit. Our flesh is animalistic it wants to control to dominate to compete to build a vast empire with loads of subjects within it. Our spirit is divine and loving in nature it wants to liberate, to assist, to co-operate to help others build their lives and their empires.

Our very design declares this. We are completely symmetric in these bodies, the one half representing the physical and the other half representing the spiritual. For we are the bridge between the animals and the angels. We have all the behavioural characteristics of the animals in the one half of our character and all the behavioural characteristics of God in the other. It is the victory of the spiritual half over the physical half that results in our salvation by means of Christ Jesus and the other mediators of salvation covenants, according to the plan of God.

Jehovah matched the two sides of our character equally as our symmetric design declares so that our left arm wields the claw of the lion whilst our right protects with the embrace of the Christ. Our left hand reaches for the dagger of the mugger whilst our right reaches for the sceptre of God’s righteousness.

This is the ‘school’ in which we live. Each one of us a walking contradiction.

Now brothers, it is time for you to stop thinking about building up the empire of the Watchtower which amounts 6 million people and start thinking about saving the other 6 billion people who are your brothers in Adam and in fact half of them are your brothers in Abraham. You must love your brother. You do not have the interpretational power to bring these people in. We do. We do not have the evangelising power or the teaching power to bring these people in. You do.

Gerrit Loesch recently commented that Matthew 24:14 has been fulfilled. This is quite close to the truth. Actually the good news has been preached first in fulfilment of Mark 13:10. But this good news of the kingdom, the good news which includes a full understanding of Matthew 24 is yet to be preached. That is our, and I say that meaning the JWs and LWs combined, task.

If you would spare a thought for 99.9% of mankind and stop thinking about 0.1% of mankind, then you will contact us and arrange for us to join forces for the next few months to save 50% of 6 billion people. It is a nice job to have from God. Are you going to help?

It will mean your leaders losing control of 6 million people for 6 months but gaining salvation for 3 billion for 1,000 years. Which is more important to them? If they think physically you will get the one answer. If they think spiritually you will get the other.

Let us explain why 3 billion will be saved at Armageddon and in doing so how can we resist declaring that:
    Billions now living will never die at all
    It is true that narrow and cramped is the path to life and few are the ones finding it whereas broad and spacious is the road to destruction and many are the ones going down there. But ‘life’ does not mean ‘salvation’ it means judicial life, angelic life, born again life. Few are the ones sanctified who keep their baptism is what Jesus is saying. And many are those who go to Gehenna yes. But how many are saved dead? How many are saved who do not find the path to life?
    23 Now a certain man said to him: Lord, are those who are being saved few? He said to them:
    24 Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able,
    25 when once the householder has got up and locked the door, and you start to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, 'Sir, open to us.' But in answer he will say to you, 'I do not know where you are from.'
    26 Then you will start saying, 'We ate and drank in front of you, and you taught in our broad ways.'
    27 But he will speak and say to you, 'I do not know where you are from. Get away from me, all you workers of unrighteousness!'
    28 There is where [your] weeping and the gnashing of [your] teeth will be, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves thrown outside.
    29 Furthermore, people will come from eastern parts and western, and from north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of God (Luke 13).
    But then Matthew gives the game away saying...
    11 But I tell you that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens;
    12 whereas the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be (Matthew 8).
    So the answer is no, those being saved are many! But those going through the narrow gate into judicial life, i.e. those being born again in spirit other than through a rapture covenant are few. Now the percentage of people saved in the end is very plain from the Gospels. Matthew 24 refers to the invisible presence of the bride of Christ before Armageddon...
    38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark;
    39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.
    40 Then 2 will be in the field: one [male] will be taken along and the other [male] will be abandoned [in the old true church];
    41 2 will be grinding at the hand mill: one [female] will be taken along and the other [female] will be abandoned [in the old true church] (Matthew 24).
    50% of those men and women working in the old true church enter into the new true church. But Luke 17 refers to the visible presence of his bride at the start of the kingdom and the rapture...
    28 Likewise, just as it occurred in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building.
    29 But on the day that Lot came out of Sodom it rained fire and sulphur from heaven and destroyed them all.
    30 The same way it will be on that day when the Son of man is to be revealed.
    31 On that day let the person that is on the housetop but whose movable things are in the house not come down to pick these up, and the person out in the field, let him likewise not return to the things behind.
    32 Remember the wife of Lot.
    33 Whoever seeks to keep his soul safe for himself will lose it, but whoever loses it will preserve it alive.
    34 I tell you, In that night [might not be a literal night] 2 will be in one bed; the one [male] will be taken along, but the other [male] will be abandoned [to the fire of Armageddon, the lava of an extinction level volcanic event].
    35 There will be 2 grinding at the same mill; the one [female] will be taken along, but the other [female] will be abandoned [to the fire of Armageddon, the lava of an extinction level volcanic event] (Luke 17).
    So Luke 17 tells us that 50% of men and 50% of women are saved.
    Those saved and those condemned are both 'as the sand of the sea' in number
    17 I shall surely bless you and I shall surely multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand that are on the seashore; and your seed will take possession of the gate of his enemies (Genesis 22).

12 And you, you have said [to Abraham], 'Unquestionably I shall deal well with you and I will constitute your seed like the grains of sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.' (Genesis 32).

7 Now as soon as the 1,000 years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison,
    8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the 4 corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea (Revelation 20).

Now plainly the grains of sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude, are not few. So the old/present? Watchtower doctrine that only JWs will be saved and that all of these are saved through the cramped path and the narrow gate is plainly wrong. There is another job to do brothers.

Let’s do it.

Blessings,

Gordon Ritchie et al.

Your little brothers in spirit and faith, the Lords’ Witnesses
    www.truebiblecode.com/understanding105.html

Tel: 1 701 412 1254 (US)
    Tel: 44 208 906 1676 (UK)
    R.S.V.P. [email protected] or [email protected]
    WoodHill House, Hendon Wood Lane, London NW7 4HR (Transmitted on April 13th, 2008).

• yknot
    yknot

Clinging to self-delusion and self-appointed importance in attempt to survive falling into contemptuous irrelevance.

Losch was also the man behind the 7 comings of Christ. For those who still believe in God and Christ, the answer is found in the Gospel parables. Keep in expectation of your master arrival. The WTS has fallen into the same mind set as the Israelite leaders & Pharisees. Their hearts intent on believing "my master is delaying and beating their fellow slaves"

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am just responding because I see you live in Amsterdam in the same place as my former in-laws.

Hallo!

As for everything else you wrote, I disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit