Enjoyed the 'conference call'

by Gayle 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

Enjoyed the 'conference call' organized by Fearon that has the '6 Screens' xJW site. He had on Michael Coxe who had been a JW but recently left, he is a motivator for positive thinking issues and now is wanting to be of help for xJWs (for free on his free time) to be able to move on in a positive mode for their life beyond JWdom. Fearon didn't know how many were conferenced in on the call. In two weeks he will be having Brenda Lee on for another conference call. One man claiming to be a ministerial servant (about early 30s or so) did call in, claiming to be a JW & partaker, he was vague in his comments about where he was with the organization,,he express concerned that the organization speaks of Jesus more at the angel level and couple other points but he still thought the organization was okay though not perfect, like any other religion. ??? The comments there encouraged people toward the Christian faith. I don't know how many JWs conferenced in, if any others, I think it would be unlikely many JWs would comment there but like here could have been some lurkers. Also on was Dr. Bob. I respect Fearon for all the avenues he has, xJW site having 500-1000 hits a day, with much increase the last 3 mos on his site, U-Tube, and now this conference call avenue. A couple times he said there is indication of a 'mass exodus' from the organization. I would love for the that to be but I don't know.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I got an update through an e-mail, can any of the mods here confirm if traffic is increasing?

• iloowy
    iloowy

The Conference Call page of 6 Screens... at:

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

Seems to have stalled out at last month's conference.

There's no update on the last conference.

There's no ad for a new date scheduled.

What'us up?

Did the Kool-Aid Man go on vacation?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Sure would be nice if that site offered MP3 downloads of the calls.

• iloowy
    iloowy

Yup! Mp3 files of conferences would be ideal. And...

While were mentioning what would make 6 Screens nicer,

I'd suggest that it get away from dark backgrounds and

horror-show music loops.

And of course keep the conference page up-to-date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit