State a complex opinion about Jehovah's Witnesses

by mavie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mavie
    mavie

Just like any group, they are not homogenous and cannot be generalized.

• BurnTheShips
  • Hope4Others
  • oompa
    oompa

ANY group that would have the audacity to CHANGE the bible without ANY manuscript support, and then lie about doing so, simply can not be trusted about anything else...............................oompa

• megaflower
    megaflower

Governing body remarks to the rank and file,"Do as I say, not as I do"

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think that all of them are generally pessimists due to the constant exposure to negative articles coming from the Borg. They are happy when they meet, because they can come together and commiserate about their failing health, their rising bills, and any other hangups. Going out in the ministry can make them happy because they feel that they are doing the right thing, when they've gotten in trouble for the "wrong thing" in the past. They feel good about boasting in "spiritual" persuits because they cannot talk about politics, the latest movie, or the latest song (in a genre that would be controversial, like hip-hop) with someone they do not know. Initial conversation cheerfulness fades quickly when there are no more stock responses to give to questions. I feel that everyone wears a mask....they might not be hiding anything devious, but they will be nice until you bore them.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

no, I'm tired now. Different subject now, please.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Anything that will help them fit in with society is forbidden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit