Are We Witnessing the Nationalization of Mortgages About to Enter Forclosur

by uwishufish 3 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

The Fed has started to accept these worthless securitys in exchange for highly liquid Treasurys.

Will we also see tax payers allowed to invest part of their Social Security in the stock market as a measure to prop up the markets?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I hope not, people, myself included who make unwise investments should have to accept their responsibility and not put it off on the rest of society to cover their ass. Not to awful long ago, a good friend, wanted us to buy a house we knew we couldn't afford and when we told them that, they said its okay they won't check your income etc to see if you really can afford it. they will just accept your word, well we told this so called friend no thanks won't do that, won't put my self in the position of having to lose my house because i got greedy and wanted a place I couldn't afford. That being said those that made that kind of decision shouldn't be bailed out, they should be made to be responsible for the decision they made, I mean what in the hell is happening in America, People no longer responsible for their actions????

• freydi
    freydi

I'd like to see the nationalization of all insurance too.

• freydi
    freydi

As to: "The Fed has started to accept these worthless securitys in exchange for highly liquid Treasurys."

Please see Monetary Control Act of 1980 - courtesy of Jimmy Carter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit