Invincible JW Public Relations Army

by ashitaka 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Today I found out that an old friend had DA'D themselves because they were molested/raped by their parent-elder(this happened some time ago)....I thought that the person left just because...which is fine with me because I'm here on this website, and obviously not a Dub.

It's just shocking how the PR unit of the Dub army can control everything. It makes me sick to my stomach.

And, of course, everyone has abandoned this person. This person attempted suicide as well.

We can't do a damn thing about it. I'm infuriated.

ashi

"You ever get lonely?."

"Only around people."

-Thin Red Line

• larc
    larc

Perhaps you could get your friend to read here and on SilentLambs web site. It might be theraputic for them.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

There's a book called "Sex in the Sect", written by an Australian exjw - which tell the same story as your old friend. The book is a fabulous read because the author has an irrepressible sense of humor and she expanded on other aspects of growing up in a dub family, with all the meetings, poverty, and senseless activities. I'm not sure if this book is available overseas - but I could give you more details if you want. At least it's good for you to know that the Society doesn't get away scott free every time.

Marilyn

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Thanks, Larc, Marilyn...I would do what you suggested, Larc, if I could find her. I'll read, Marilyn...thanks.

ashi

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Sad to hear about your friend. I have heard many stories of those who are df or da after they start to deal the the issues surrounding the molestation issue. I have heard of several who succeeded in commiting suicide because they could not deal with the pain of living. I am working on a story that I will post soon I think it will help many see how the WT hurts children so easily and helps the pedophile so quickly. Evil men, wicked men, corrupt men.

Regarding your friend if you can find them, refer them to the resources page on my website as there are many suggestions and places they can go for help. Hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit