Magazines on MP3

by Peppermint 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I thought they were going to restrict the new study magazine.

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQZRQVNZNT

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

That has been proven to be a false apostate rumor. One of many posted on this board. If you want a copy of the magazine call your local congregation. They will deliver them to your door.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"That has been proven to be a false apostate rumor. One of many posted on this board"

Hey, no one said we were perfect.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    If you want a copy of the magazine call your local congregation. They will deliver them to your door.

Interesting.. I know you can download the STUDY magazine but as far as I know it is not offered at the door nor would be delivered on a regular basis.

Imput would be welcomed...

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

grassy knoll, you are only supposed to have one copy "yours." they aren't delivered at the door its the public copy of the wt that is offered at the door.

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

The study edition is not for widespread distribution. But if anyone wishes to obtain a copy, all they need to do is ask. That's what the letter to the congregations said. If you want a copy, just ask to be placed on a magazine route, and it will be delivered to your door. That's a fact! A lot of false rumors have been posted on this board about the study edition. But there is nothing secret about the study edition; it's on the internet for global distribution. We have two 'inactive' publisher in our congregation who have requested this arrangement. It's in the letter to the congregations folks (I believe a copy is posted somewhere in this forum).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit