Bethel Phone Directory

by cinnamon1642 9 Replies latest jw friends

• cinnamon1642
    cinnamon1642

Does anyone know where a person could download a copy of the 1999 Bethel Telephone Directory that was circulating around in the past or a newer one? Or does someone have a copy of the pdf that they could email?

• yesidid
    yesidid

Sorry, can't help.

But I have to say that what I love about the Bethel phone directory, is that Melita Jaracz comes before Ted.

• kwintestal
  • blondie
    blondie

Kwin, it is amazing what ex-jws have access to that the rank and file have no clue.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi:

Can you download the pdf file?

I cannot retrieve from the website.

Thanks,

Ronin1

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I can get to the page but cannot download the file.

I even tried cutting & pasting the link into a new browser window.

Any suggestions?

-Aude.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

From here : http://www.4shared.com/dir/6420379/aa479ef5/sharing.html

Click on the PDF file. It will bring you to another page. At the bottom of that page there is a "Download" button. Select that.

That will open up a second window, on this second window you'll see in the middle of the page a green box that says "No Virus Detected" with yet another "download" button under that. Click on that and you'll be on your way.

Blondie, yes, it's amazing what's online! There are very few things published now that actually aren't out there. And those things could be very, very valuable and I'm not meaning in a monitary way either.

Kwin

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Awesome, I found my old room number and my brother! A walk down memory lane.... The first page is missing though: the "A" category.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Amazing!

I got it downloaded thanks.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Got it!

Thanks!!

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest