CoCo!!!!!!! Double DRAT on YOU!!!

by nomoreguilt 7 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

CoCo my friend, I want to take this opportunity to thank so you very much for sticking that song in my head this morning....Johnny Angel....Now, don't get me wrong, I like the song, always have. However, at 6:30 am I listened to it and damn!!! It was lodged in my head all morning long!! ya know what I mean? LMAO!!!

It's not just that , but sometimes I wake up with a song in my head and I have NO CLUE where or when I heard it last....Ever have that happen to you?? One day we'll have to have a reminisce thread.

NMG

• compound complex
    compound complex

NMG:

Would you like the YouTube link to "From House to House"?

Well ... HUH?

CoCo Double Dratted

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

CoCo.... You're fast buddie....Is that kinda like," Over the river and through the woods to "? I think the jw's copied that tune for the From house to house. But, hey, don't get me started. I have a repertoire of old songs that I could stick in your HEAD ALL DAY. lmao.

THANKS AGAIN.

NMG

• compound complex
    compound complex

NMG:

- (no tune intended)

Shimmy Shimmy CoCo Pop Shimmy Shimmy Shake ...

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

My wife and I saw Little Anthony and the Imperials live in Las Vegas 2 years ago, WOW what a show they put on. Also, PBS has had a number of DOO WOP performances on and I have bought the entire collection so far, fantastic memories of days gone by. Time to do a thread on that, eh?

Anyways, time for bed, take care.

NMG

• compound complex
  • BFD
    BFD
    sometimes I wake up with a song in my head and I have NO CLUE where or when I heard it last

Holy crap! It must be an April 4th kinda thing. I wake up with a song in my head EVERYDAY and usually sing it as I'm getting ready for the day. Sometimes I don't even know how I know the words but, I do!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!

BFD

PS This morning it was...Tell him that you're always gonna love him, tell him that you're never gonna leave him, tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him right now

I have no clue where my brain picked up that one!

• BFD
    BFD

For shits and giggles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyeffFeCLYE

Who knows?!?!?!?!?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit