Fax campaign to WT "Invitation to the Marriage Feast of the Lamb!"

by Philippus79 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Hi all!

Here is a copy of an invitation to the Society that was played into my hands today. Was seemingly faxed and mailed to all Bethels worldwide...

Satan’s 6,000 year lease did not expire in 1975, which was 6,000 years after Adam was created, but in 2008 on Nisan14, 6,000 years after he sinned. For he sinned aged 33, the same age that Jesus was when he paid for that sin in a corresponding ransom. So 1975 was 33 years out.

The system began with Adam’s sin and the 6,000 years start counting from there. There are 14 independent scriptural proofs that this system ended on 2008Nisan14 - see www.truebiblecode.com/14proofs.html.
    That means that Jesus got married to his wife, the 144,000 anointed first new covenant (1NC) saints in heaven on 2008Nisan14 which was actually March21st.

That in turn means that it is time for his marriage feast. For in every Hebrew wedding the marriage feast follows after the marriage. This feast is called unsurprisingly, the evening meal of the lamb’s marriage.

This meal will be celebrated as the late passover this year, on 2008Iyyar14. It will be eaten at the stroke of midnight at the end of April 20th. The Lords' Witnesses are the only church that knows how to celebrate this seminal event properly. We will hold a celebration in London, England and in Minneapolis in the US on that day, and God willing in many other places too. This is a once only event. This is not merely a once in a lifetime event.

It is a once in an everlasting lifetime event!

7 Let us rejoice and be overjoyed, and let us give him the glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself.
    8 Yes, it has been granted to her to be arrayed in bright, clean, fine linen, for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones.
    9 And he tells me: Write: Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the Lamb's marriage. Also, he tells me: These are the true sayings of God (Revelation 19).

Be Happy! All Jehovah's Witnesses are invited to this marriage feast, especially those born before March 24th, 1936

At the celebration, the following scripture will be fulfilled...
    24 And he said to them: This is my 'blood of the covenant,' which is to be poured out in behalf of many [not just 144,000].
    25 Truly I say to you, I shall by no means drink anymore of the product of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God [not said to be with you].
    26 Finally, after singing praises, they went out to the Mount of Olives (Mark 14)

15 And he said to them: I have greatly desired to eat this passover [meal of lamb and unleavened bread and bitter greens and the 4 cups and loaves of the 4 covenants] with you before I suffer;
    16 for I tell you, I will not eat it again until it becomes completed [???????] [celebrated fully] in the kingdom of God [which must be before I arrive on earth in Kingdom glory on 2008Sivan6, 7 days after Iyyar29, which is the end of the 1335 days of Daniel 12 - see 1 Corinthians 11:26].
    17 And, accepting a cup, he gave thanks and said: Take this and pass it from one to the other among yourselves;
    18 for I tell you, From now on I will not drink again from the product of the vine until the kingdom of God arrives (Luke 22).

So brothers in the spirit, born again reserve kings, angelic sons of God, possessors of two souls, reserve components of Jesus' wife, the holy spirit of the Kingdom of God... Dear Mrs Jesus, you are being invited by the Lords' Witnesses on behalf of your master and our Lord, Jesus Christ to come, get baptized and sit on the substitute bench to serve as a king in the kingdom of God. You are invited to serve not where the Watchtower believes the need is greatest in this earthly system, but where our reigning King, Jesus Christ, believes the need is greatest in the next system, the kingdom of God (if our research is correct)!

It is an offer that men of faith cannot refuse. For we are commanded to follow the lamb wherever it goes and his sheep need to go in and out to find pasturage. This would be a good moment to come out and follow Jesus into the last true church. For we are the ones with the food at the proper time. And this is the proper time for that food. Do you want to play a part in fulfilling scripture, or do you want to leave that to someone with more faith?

And if we are wrong, what of it? Better to try and fail than never to try at all. We know that if we act upon our faith we shall be saved, even if our actions are mistaken. Faith in God, faith in the bible, faith in scripture, that is.

Who are the 6,000 1NC reserves?

These are simply the first 6,000 JWs to join the LWs who satisfy the following criteria...

[a] They were at least 20 years old by Hebrew reckoning on 1955Nisan1 (so they must have been born before 1936Nisan1 i.e. before sundown on March24 1936). The sanctification of the non reserve 1NC saints ended in 1925Tishri according to the pattern of Jesus' life mapped onto the start of the Watchtower – see www.truebiblecode.com/understanding41.html. The sanctification of the reserve 1NC saints, gives us the 13th tribe of Revelation 7 (the tribe of Levi), Dan is omitted but has 12,000 sealed like all the other tribes. So there are 156,000 sealed in all, 12,000 of which are reserves, split 6,000 per presence.
    [b] They must have joined the Watchtower before it lost its authority over the saints on 1995Tishri15 (after 100 years of feeding the 1NC saints, which started in 1895Tishri, 5 prophetic times after the first presence baptism of the 1NC saints ended in 95Tishri which is 96 years (hours of Acts 10), after Jesus was born on 2Tishri10 BC). They can have joined any time before 1995Tishri15 and they do not need to have stayed in the Watchtower.
    [c] They must be spiritual virgins, having not led a false congregation of any sort. So if they have been a presiding overseer or a circuit overseer or a district overseer or a zone overseer, after the Watchtower became a false church on 2004Elul14, then they do not qualify. If they have merely been in a body of elders or even on the governing body but not been the head of any group they are still spiritual virgins. If they have been the head of any other religious group they do not qualify, they are not virgins.

The Watchtower has no idea how to celebrate the lords' evening meal, for the correct way to celebrate it see www.truebiblecode.com/understanding15.html.

Mankind has one more opportunity to get this thing right. Now in the world there is division at every level in every government. The left wing is the mother, the right wing is the father, we all vote pretty much 50/50 left/right and then we have a 4 or 5 year marital dispute for an administration. Division is satanic. It does not work. It is unsustainable. Unity is divine. It does work. It is the future. It is time that the JWs and the LWs join together in the love of the Christ, pushing fear outside. For as Paul said: Love conquers all.

We need to put our differences aside and love Jesus first and each other second and everything else after these two. The kingdom is to be run by 24 elders not 12. These are the 12 1NC apostles in heaven and the 12 2NC apostles on earth. This is the kind of co-operation God is going to bring about. Let’s start it now.

We are holding out all our interpretations and all our love to you our brothers in faith and in spirit in the Watchtower. Lets get this thing right and though we have fallen at all the other fences in the race, let's jump this last one together! Let us end the tragedy of this satanic separation for which Jesus and God's people are paying the price. Let's rejoice together as sower and reaper.

May God bless your faith!

Your little brothers in spirit and faith, the Lords’ Witnesses
    Tel: 1 701 412 1254 (US)
    Tel: 44 208 906 1676 (UK)
    R.S.V.P. [email protected] or [email protected]
    WoodHill House, Hendon Wood Lane, London NW7 4HR (Transmitted on April 4th, 2008).

• Priest73
    Priest73

Mmmm. Oh-Kay...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Some people are the numerological equivalent of Enron beancounters desperately trying to show that they are not bankrupt.

By the way, there is no need to post the same message in different locations. Most people use the "active topics" button to see whatever is new and HOT.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

A couple of interesting statements that stuck out:

"(if our research is correct)!"

"And if we are wrong, what of it? Better to try and fail than never to try at all. We know that if we act upon our faith we shall be saved, even if our actions are mistaken. Faith in God, faith in the bible, faith in scripture, that is."

Ho hum.

• yknot
    yknot

So I guess the LW's are doing mass campaigns like e-watchman use to do.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Whats with this hoax - is there a point to it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit