Pregnant Man On TV

by freydi 7 Replies latest social family

• freydi
    freydi

Anybody see Oprah today? It's on now.

• Cc81
    Cc81

i just watched it. I say good for them..

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It is NOT a "pregnant man".

It is a WOMAN who was mutilated to resemble a man who happens to have conceived a baby.

We are not talking the future Emeror of All India if the child is a boy.

There was a terrible case in the UK where a true hermaphrodite was assigned to be a boy by its parents. ( Later DNA samples showed they chose wrong)

Prison sentences fo being gay etc. And even when she managed to conceive, she was still charged under the law at that time!!!

Surely the "Christians" on this board have some compassion in these cases - which would have given a DEATH sentance under the Jewish Law.

HB

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Don't watch Oprah, but I think I read a news article on this same person recently.

The person in the news article was a woman who had her breasts removed, but kept her reproductive organs, and then had a baby. Sounds more like a confused woman who didn't know what she wanted and hedged her bets. I think her psychologist needs to have his/her license revoked for messing her up.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm with Hamsterbait on this. Furthermore, the mutilation was incomplete, being mostly hormonal and leaving this unfortunate person with the fully functional female genitalia they were born with; hence, the pregnancy.

Koyaanisqatsi.

• freydi
    freydi

Is there any limit to the weirdness?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Several years ago (10 or 20), I read a scientific/medical article about male rats who were pregnant. The scientists put the fetus onto a feader artery that was off the rat's intestine. I can't remember the details, but it was pretty wierd. Initially, I thougth this was the same sort of deal, just put onto a human. No, it's just some lesbians who wanted a baby. Skeeter

• Layla33
    Layla33

I think this is a play on words to sensationalize the issue. This person was born a genetic woman and had an incomplete sexual reassignment surgery/hormonal treatment. That is quite different than "a man" being pregnant. I understand the concept of transgender, but again, to imply it is "a man" that is pregnant is not exactly true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit