Help!

by marius18 8 Replies latest jw friends

• marius18
    marius18

hi...my name is marius.i'm from Romania,and i am one of the real Jehovahs'witness.but i have one big problem....here in my city,peoples don't accept peoples of an another faith.my disadvantage is that i live in a small village with no others like me,and from a lot of time i'm persecutated by them...because i am different.and i want to live with others like me.i've tried to bring them on the good side of faith but no response.....i just want to live normally and immigrate somewhere else.if someone can help me...please don't hesitate.i'm so helpless.thanks and excuse my english.

• oompa
    oompa

Marius, you probably should ask yourself WHY they do not accept people of YOUR faith. Try to find out, and do this by researching the internet. For some reason, Watchtower article say we must read ONLY their literature, and we are told not to use the internet to research for answers. This should make you want to know what they are afraid of. They also do not was JW's to go to college. Is there knowledge out there they do not want us to find? Please find out for yourself..........best wishes..................oompa

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Marius, my advise is to find nice people in your village and learn about what they believe without saying too much bout what you think or feel!

Let yourself learn about this world of beliefs for years to come without decideing who or what you are!

Life is a journey for belief and not one you have to decide upon as a young person - or ever in fact - it keeps changing for everyone and even those who say it doesn't are lying to themselves! I think you know this is correct inside yourself - that you can never be sure and so are still learning! So just allow what feels correct to stay for now but never allow in anything which seems harmless! You must feel conviction about it otherwise it will be a virus to you!

I wish you well!

I'm curious how you came to your beliefs alone in a village though?

• real one
    real one

i agree with the others you need to research you religion and find out more about it. i am convinced that if you really want to know the truth, which is Jesus Christ not the wts you will dig deep into the history of your religion. you will find out that the wts is worshiped as an idol and they sacrafice themselves to the wts by refusing blood transfusions and have allowed 1000s of people to die. They are also false prophets that have predicted the end of the world many times. I could go on and on but you must research this and find it out for yourself. everyone here knows these things and now you have the privilege to find out this life changing information. if you want to be a christian then by all means please do so but know this that the jw are not christians for they do not believe as all other christians do.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We will all get together and buy you a plane ticket to Australia if you stop being a Jehovah's Witness and start living a normal life where people will except you. You cannot immagrate if you are a Jehovah's Witness since they are "un-desirable citizens and members of a cult."

Come on lets start a collection of money to save our new friend.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Hello Marius.

Are you one of these:

http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro/index.html

• sacolton
    sacolton

To be a Jehovah's Witness is to become arrogant and proclaim only your religion has the "truth". Sadly, it removes the gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ by claiming only through works and following the teachings and instructions of 12 men who sit in luxury in Brooklyn, New York who somehow have direct communication to God, but time and time again seem to flip-flop on doctrines and scriptures.

The Watchtower says, "Yes, Jesus Christ is the way, but WE are the way to Him."

The Watchtower says, "Yes! Jesus Christ is the truth, but we are the channel and all truth comes through US!"

The Watchtower says, "Yes! Jesus Christ is the life, but to get everlasting life you need to stay loyal to OUR organization!"

What does the Bible say?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

He didn't say you needed an organization to come to Him. In fact, the Watchtower boldly says that Jesus Christ is not the mediator to man-kind, but only to the 144,000 anointed members. That's their Governing Body. You have to put your FAITH in the Governing Body to believe everything they tell you. You have to put your FAITH in the Governing Body in hopes they will give you "food at the proper time" and "meat in due season". You have to put your FAITH in the Governing Body that your salvation is guaranteed through works.

What does the Bible say?

Psalm 146:3 Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.

I was a Jehovah's Witness for nine years and disassociated myself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello Marius .Welcome to the board. I too was a faithful Jehovahs Witness also for 25 years & felt like you, That I wanted to make everyone else belive as you do.

Now I am 80 years old & I know I was not doing right. I was a very strong JW. Used to teach that Armeggedon was going to destroy the world in 1975... That is what we were taught. Your to young I think to remember that. But it was a LIE I was doing & I was being told to do... So Listen to what others on here have said. Read a lot of the threads about Jehovahs Witnesses .Try to get" Crises of Conscience ""a book written by a man that lived in Headquarters. If you do a lot of reading & cant get it. let me know on my e-mail ( send e-mail) Stay on here & ask questions....((((((((HUGS))))

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Marius, I am sorry that you feel persecuted. It must be awful for you to have no one close to you for support. I agree with the responses above mine. Check into what the reason is, discreetly. I would also recommend that you check into the history of the watchtower society. I was raised in it to believe lots of things about the society that are simply not true. I am not bashing you or your faith, Marius. I am only telling you how I feel. It is important to prove to yourself that you have the truth. I wish you much success and happiness in your future. I am here with everyone here to help you how I can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit