What if ... Eve ate the apple / Adam didn't?

by sacolton 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• sacolton
    sacolton

What do you suppose life would be like if only Eve ate the apple, but Adam refused?

• berylblue
    berylblue

I've got a better one - what if ADAM ate and EVE did not?
    Men could no longer use that sorry piece of fiction as an excuse to subjugate women, could they?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

She would've been replaced, just like Lillith.

-Hey Adam, come over here, lie down, and I'll fashion another one, this time from the middle toe of your left foot. You'll still have nine toes total afterwards, so.

Sorry folks, I'm in a silly mood. It is April fools day after all.

• bite me
    bite me

If Adam refused... he'd be gay? He would be the one sitting in rose peddles and the wife tending to all things, even working her hand to the bone?

I don't get it, Adam and Eve BOTH ate the apple, men should have some sort of 'time of month" too. and the pain!

• sacolton
    sacolton

If Eve only ate the apple then only the female species would be "sinners" and would gradually grow old and die. Males would have to constantly re-marry every generation ... or until God sends a female Messiah to save the females species so they can life forever like the males?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Several different scenarios could have happened...

God could have said, "The hec' with this"...then created a strip bar for Adam to partake of.

God could have kept taking ribs out of Adam for more of his woman experiments (Hysterical Frankenstein laughing in background)

God could have created "Bruce" or "Reginald" and the "Tree of Exquisite Fashion."

or how 'bout He creates Adam with warp-speed hand/wrist action.

I'm sure there are others.

-BONEZZ

• berylblue
    berylblue
    She would've been replaced, just like Lillith.

Women have always been dispensable. And not too highly regarded. What makes me angry is that, while the men's rights activists have legitmate complaints, they fail to understand that we women have not had it easy for centuries, whereas men have had it rough for a few decades.

Sorry,I'm in a mood today. And no, it's not that time.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Why should either have it rough BB?

That is my point! We stopped practising how to look out for each other and to help each other move on when its time!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

How about Adam chalks it up to her being fooled and forgives her? He was the anointed of Jehovah and actually had dominion in the Earth. I can't imagine that God would not allow her to be forgiven, since the Bible does say that she was fooled but he was not. The Bible also says that sin entered into the world through one MAN, Adam. So, my take on this is that Adam knew it was wrong and ate deliberately so that is why we die.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit