I need a phone prank for today

by berylblue 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• berylblue
    berylblue

Not merely a good one - a great one. Nothing I'm googling is very appealing.

My coworkers got me good yesterday - well, I had gotten them first. Now it's my turn again but I'm off today.

HELP!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Before you do any crank calls it is important to hit *67 before you call because it blocks your number.

We used to call someone and ask to speak with Blackie. They would say there is no Blackie here. A couple minutes later call again and so on until you made several calls asking to speak with Blackie. Then on the 5th or 6th whatever....the final call you tell them this. Hi this is Blackie, have I had any calls?

Another one my sissy used to do was call one of the henpecked brothers at his home. The asswipe would answer and she'd say...Hi Henpecked. How you doin' Henpecked? How is the hen Henpecked? Do the elders know you are henpecked, Henpecked? Henpecked Son -of-a-Bitch!

One that was done to me athat really freaked me out was when some crazy sounding angry dude just called my number about 2 AM and screamed FU** YOU!! Made me feel like I was gonna get my ass kicked in.....

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVE the Jerky boys and similar pranksters. I do an excelleny impersonation of an Indian.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

We use to do the prank call: "Is your refrigerator running?" Person says "Yes." We'd say "Better go catch it!"

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

When you're talking to them, look directly at them and keep act like your wiping your nose...They'll either run to the bathroom or wipe their nose!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Make up your own language, then get mad when they can't understand you.

• lancelink
    lancelink

do you sell prince Albert in a can ?

well why don't you let him out !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit