Mulisms now outnumber Catholics Worldwide

by bud2114 6 Replies latest social current

• bud2114
    bud2114

I thought this newsclip was interesting.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080330/ap_on_re_eu/vatican_muslims;_ylt=AjE0AiebDhmQzgx_xQj0st10bBAF

The Vatican is now saying that Roman Catholicism numbers have been surpassed by the numbers of Muslims worldwide. I think this is significant since the WTBS has for years claimed that "Christendom" is the primary part of Babylon the Great and that the clergy of Christendom is the "false prophet" spoken of in Revelation that will also be cast into the lake of fire at Armageddon (Rev. 20:10). The WTBS has for decades targeted the Catholic faith (beginning with Rutherford who absolutely hated Catholicism) and basically ignored the Muslim faith in its interpretation of bible prophecy. It seems that such a major part of Babylon the Great must fit in someway - I wonder how they will spin this development? Perhaps they will feature the Muslim faith in a new article and get their artists to make up a good cartoon of the prophet Muhammad which will piss off Osama to where he will order a Jihad against the WTBS thus hastening its demise. That would be cool.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Sorry, I find nothing "cool" about Islam.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I saw that yesterday.

Isn't that kind of apples and oranges?

Catholicism is just one branch of Christianity.

They are comparing that with all of Islam, which has many branches.

I don't doubt the trend will continue.

Burn

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Catholicism is just one branch of Christianity.

They are comparing that with all of Islam, which has many branches.

Good observation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt corp will be very careful w the muslims. They had big talk against the catholic church, cuz it does very little in reprisal, and doesn't care about a little chicken $%^& cult like the wt corp. However, if the wt lampoons or lambasts islam like it did catholicism, it might get a few kinghalls blown up. Even in muslim countries, they target christians and leave muslims well enough alone. Perhaps jehovah bends over for allah;)

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Perhaps jehovah bends over for allah;)

Heh.

My daddy can beat up yours. Nyah!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hehe.

S

Share this

Google+