sick of being labeled by idiots!! No that is not a label it is a fact!

by 4mylove 6 Replies latest jw friends

• 4mylove
    4mylove

My friend was having guy problems, so she calls me because I have "experience". This is how she makes me feel when she calls to vent. That because i dated like a normal person i have better insight. I snagged me an inactive JW because of my wicked ways. I guess because I'm worldly I can make better sense of the world.

So she's been seeing this guy, yada yada, and she asks him if she's barking up the wrong tree. He responds that he has a girlfriend but has made any announcements. He had, or so she thought, joked about getting married next year. Guess he wasn't joking, it just wasn't to her. He's been out with her a couple times, apperently unbeknowst to the girlfriend.

What pissed me off was that during the conversation she said that maybe he hadn't said anything because it was someone he wasn't supposed to be dating. She later proceeded to say that it couldn't be some wordly girl because the girl apparently knows her. I reminded my friend that I'm wordly and know most of her business.

I also told her that maybe if she dated some wordly men she wouldn't have such drama. Apperently the brothers she has been pursuing only want 18 year olds with miniscule minds. Told her I was busy and would call her back. I know this will turn into something because there has already been tension b/w us. This chick is awesome once you get past the brainwashing. This shit sucks.

And to think I once told her after one of my arguments with my hubby over faith that she should marry within her faith. Now i think I will only push her to find a great caring loving apostate that can help her out of her misery!!

Thanks for letting me rant.

• cognac
    cognac

Don't blame you...

If you don't mind me asking, who's labeling you? - parents, jws, mate???

• What-A-Coincidence
  • 4mylove
    4mylove

Sorry, I had posted without the message.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

BTTT

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    So she's been seeing this guy, yada yada, and she asks him if she's barking up the wrong tree. He responds that he has a girlfriend but has made any announcements. He had, or so she thought, joked about getting married next year. Guess he wasn't joking, it just wasn't to her. He's been out with her a couple times, apperently unbeknowst to the girlfriend.

Is she thinking there is still some sort of hope with this guy or what?

hope4others

• 4mylove
    4mylove

No, she pretty much knows that it's not going to happen. She will be 30 this year and feels she's being left behind. The problem is that she is not attracted to the usual "brother". She likes the long hair edgy guy.

I hate that she hasn't found anyone because she is an amazing person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit