Do you ?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Hey JH it was great seeing you yesterday.

• JH
    JH

Thanks free2think I enjoyed the evening too.

You'll see me more often now that I live in England.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

JH

I used to have beautiful writing, before the computer I wrote wrote wrote. Now for the past 2 years I hate writing, its so much work.

I also have MS so my right hand gets tired easily and then I can barely write.

Writing with a mouse is not that easy either.

Velvetann

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

When I was younger, yes I had better hand writing. Now I have a nerve problem in my right hand and I shake on occasion. Also, low sugar contributes to the shake.

NMG

• Marsha
    Marsha

well now that im getting older i find my handwriting to be alot better.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks free2think I enjoyed the evening too.

You'll see me more often now that I live in England.

YAY

• chickpea
    chickpea

i spent 8 years in parochial school so i have amazing handwriting..... the good sisters of the incarnate word were particular, to say the least.... one could get every answer correct on an exam and still fail for crappy penmanship my printing is also distinctively precise...... praised be the incarnate word, good morning mother joseph calasanctius

• JH
    JH

My dad had a wonderful handwritting, so does my mom.

Probably the younger generation, who use the keyboard all day, won't have a nice handwritting like the older generation.

• oompa
    oompa

Geeze JH.....I could stick a Crayon up may @ss and write better than that!.......yeah, that's right JH... VISUALIZE IT!...........oompa

• JH
    JH

That was done with my mouse oompa. I write a little better than that, but not much better

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit