Guess where I found my memorial invitation?

by cyd0099 7 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Stuck in the front wheel spokes of my bike locked up on my porch. Real effective, jerks.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In the spirit of them suing everyone to get their way, you could just sue them for a brand new, state of the art bicycle complete with all possible, state of the art accessories. A few of those could really set back their plans to seize control of the world by destroying all access to information.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You may have to say you found it by summer. And thanks!

lol

hope4others

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Too bad they are too cheap to make the invites out of card board. It might have made a nice vroom vroom sound against the spokes as you pedaled away.....

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Tired.....We sure wasted alot of great valauble baseball cards didn't we?

cyd0099......They waste SOOOOO much paper by their indiscriminate placements, don't they? If they were really smart, the wts could produce a special box to be mounted on EVERY house in the territory, just for jw literature......Ya think??

Idiots

NMG

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

So let me see if I got this right,

The JW's left a Invitation and you found after the memorial was over?

So...that would mean that you haven't been riding your bike, And you missed the Memorial. What the hell have you been doing?

lisa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    If they were really smart, the wts could produce a special box to be mounted on EVERY house in the territory, just for jw literature......Ya think??

If they put one of those boxes on my house, they had better hope I do not find a technology to use it to house Brazilian wandering spiders in it all year long. If I do, and the witlesses waste the time and paper to put something in it, they are likely to get bit (and a bite will put them in the hospital, forcing them to (gasp!) miss a boasting session.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

you should go shove it under the kingdom hall door - return to sender

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit