JW's and an economic crisis...

by Mickey mouse 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I was thinking the other day, during the economic crisis of the 1930's the r&f witnesses probably thought armageddon was imminent and didn't do enough to ensure their physical wellbeing. Now supposing there was an economic crisis to take place now (the odds are pretty good from what I'm hearing). How many dubs will foolishly sit on their backsides waiting for Jehovah to intervene, or worse still, look to the society to provide for them? No doubt the guidance would be to do more in service.

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

History, especially in cults, OFTEN repeates itself ... this might yet happen again.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

It is so sad, but I think you are probably right

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not to mention that the witlesses are getting direction from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger that is going to make whatever economic problems we do get even worse for them. No college (which means not getting a decent job). Quit that full time job and work part time (when are they going to make enough for the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund?). Waste all that gas out in field circus all day (and don't let the hounder-hounder catch you at Starbucks, either). That sure is going to be nice when we do get a major recession or depression.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit