APRIL 16th COURT HEARING - Lawrence Hughes

by Dogpatch 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I don't know if this was posted or not, or if it's okay, but:

I have a Court Hearing scheduled for April 16th and May 29th and 30th.

APRIL 16th COURT HEARING –

I have asked the Watchtower Society lawyers who represented my daughter to give me a list of documents that are in their possession pertaining to Bethany’s file. As the representative on my daughters Estate and the person who has filed this lawsuit in my daughters behalf, I believe I deserve to know what documents they posses that relate to this Wrongfull Death Lawsuit. The Watchtower lawyers are declaring Client / Counsel Privelege and do not want to provide an Affidavit of Records or give me any documents. The April 16th Hearing is about whether I have a right to know what documents the Watchtower lawyers have in their possesion. W. Glen How and Associates have said in their Notice of Motion that they are an independent law firm and as such , did not have a conflict of interest when representing my daughter, and her mother and did give her proper, unbiased legal advice. As you may know, W. Glen How and Associates is the Legal Department at the Watchtower Society Headquarters, in Georgetown , Ontario. For decades, W. Glen How and Associates have been deceiving the Court and the Public, deliberately misrepresenting themselves and pretending to be an independent lawfirm which occasionally represents Jehovah Witnesses.

HOW YOU CAN HELP – Write the media in Calgary, Alberta and the Law Society of Alberta and the Law Society of Upper Canada to expose W. Glen How and Associates.

MAY 29th and 30th COURT HEARING – The Defendants Watchtower Society, Jehovah Witness lawyers and doctors have applied for a Summary Judgement.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

– Write letters to the media.

– Send donations.

I was in Court twice last week and represented myself. The lawyer who was assisting me is now running for political office and does not have the time. There is a lawfirm who is interested in representing me but who require a retainer of $5,000. I would very much appreciate your help. I have arranged for a Chartered Accountant to do a Financial Statement each year. Anyone who makes donations will receive a copy of the Financial Statement. Once I have a lawyer representing me, that lawyer will be taking care of the Trust Fund completely. The Trust Fund is registered in the Province of Alberta and the name of the Trust Fund is : “ WATCHTOWER LAWSUIT “. A Trust Fund bank account has been opened with the name “ WATCHTOWER LAWSUIT”.

It is almost impossible for any one person to take on the Watchtower Society and win. I do believe it is possible and very likely, that a group of persons could win. I have always believed that with your help, I could win this lawsuit. This lawsuit would get ongoing, Worldwide News coverage for years to come, which would expose the Watchtower Society and put pressure on them to put an end to the Blood Ban sooner. That may mean that your loved ones and family members may not have too die needlessly. It could also mean an early end to the Watchtower Society itself. Please help me in this cause. If I win, your donations will be returned to you.

I have opened up a Paypal account. You can make a donation to the email address :

[edited]

or you can make out a cheque to : WATCHTOWER LAWSUIT

and mail the letter to : [edited]

Hopefully we will be instrumental in saving the lives of many persons, perhaps saving the life of your son or daughter or mother or father. I have two other daughters in this religion and I do not want them to die because of this religion.

Thankyou for your help and support.

Lawrence Hughes

edits re solicitation of funds ~ Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Thanks will tend to it. But I think they are to wealthy to sue..... But It is worth a last try....

• Scully
    Scully

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/151805/1.ashx

we will no longer be allowing ANY solicitations for donations or funds from the forum without prior consent, no matter how well intentioned or well deserving the cause may appear to be as time and again it appears to cause trouble. There have been several incidents lately where we've had to put up with the fallout of people getting bent out of shape over things like (often from other places) this so it just saves us having to get involved. There is nothing to stop anyone contacting people privately but we will no longer be allowing the open fourm to be used for this purpose.
    ~ Simon, January 28, 2008

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit