Deconstruction Video Parts I & II

by Pickled 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Pickled
  • MissingLink
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This is a must see for all those new here and searching for the answers to the

turmoil they feel inside. He gives excellent advise to help you thru this crisis, gives a few great book reads.

Its about 16 minutes in total but worth it. Don't worry about his name (hopeful atheist) he doesnt go there.

hope4others

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I like the videos, the commentator is very sincere and tactful in his presentation, but still being very informative....good job who ever you are

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

is that seattleniceguy ? He has done some informative stuff here on JWD too.

- good video worth seeing.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Thanks for the links to the vids.

Fortunately, I went back to school at a university shortly after I made the big exit. The university experience served the same function for me by helping me construct a new belief system based on logic and critical reasoning.

The knowledge and experience with critical thinking at the university level has brought the greatest peace of mind I have ever known.

The vid commentator is correct when he says that you don't have to know the answer to everything ...just being able to be circumspect about issues and to understand the shades of gray and possible answers is enough.

Thanks again,

Alex

• only me
    only me

I really like these videos. Useful information sincerely presented. I have a couple people I would like to share these with but I will have to carefully pick the time.

Thank you so much for posting the links.

• Pickled
    Pickled

Thank you Missinglink for the Links. :-)

• Akira
    Akira

Wonderful video. Thank you!

Akira

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit