A Special Day of Service.....I'm still waiting...

by nomoreguilt 1 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

In the past the borg has always made this day a special day of service. Seeing as how the feast is tonight, isn't it normal that they will be out in force today? I would think that they will be follwoing up on all the invitations they left in people's door this past week or so.

I had one left in my door last week, and as I have said before , they don't know that I am in their territory. So, should I wait in great anticipation for them to ring my bell?? NOT! I don't think so. I have better things to do today.

Well, it's almost 9:30 a.m., the field circus meeting should be letting out soon.....What do you think?? Will they show today??

I'll keep you posted........

NMG

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is 9:30 in the morning here, too. The Kingdumb Hell clocks are usually about 5 minutes behind, and it can take 15 minutes (hopefully, people will dawdle and take half an hour or more). So, I am expecting my doorbell ringing (the first one) shortly after 10:00 (I didn't get my waste of paper yet). And, since they are so hellbent on dragging me into the Value Destroyer Training School, I would not be surprised if they try several times before the REJECT Jesus party begins, and keep persisting.

I hope they don't complete the whole territory by 4 PM the way they are supposed to. I hope they still have like half the territory left, especially after that nice little snowstorm we had at the first of the month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit